1. This section contains information on the management methods of Bijondo S.r.l. in relation to the processing of data of users of Bijondo S.r.l..
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with Bijondo S.r.l. and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.bijondo.com and www.bijondo.store
3. This information is provided only for Bijondo S.r.l. and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users with when connecting to the web pages of Bijondo S.r.l., regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, we therefore invite the user to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under 14 years of age, pursuant to art. 8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, and art. 2 - Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, the user must give his/her consent through the authorization of his/her parents or legal guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1. The Data Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together and others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Luigi D'Itri, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights you may contact him/her at the following email address: Via G. Libertini 55, Lecce, 73100 - Italy.
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data controller, the data controller of the Bijondo s.r.l. website is GS Labuschagne.
Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of Bijondo s.r.l. takes place at Lecce.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by him/her for this purpose at the relevant offices.
III - COOKIES
Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case your use of the website and the services offered may be affected. To proceed without changing the options for cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which is then collected by the sites. Among these, the most well-known and used is HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or to the provider to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are placed in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistical service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for site optimization purposes directly from the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies, the same rules on information and consent apply as for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, it is possible to distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid the login to each page visited and those that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
1. A distinction is made between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and third-party cookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the site you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand your interests and then customize advertising proposals for you.
4. Analytical third party cookies may be installed. They are sent by third party domains outside the site.
5. Third party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on Bijondo s.r.l.. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
IV - PROCESSED DATA
Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this website also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during users' visits is stored. The information collected could be the following: Internet protocol (IP) address; type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site; name of the internet service provider (ISP); date and time of visit; visitor's web page of origin and exit; possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information is processed automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes, the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful or criminal activities. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of laws. It is the user's responsibility to verify that he or she has permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
Purposes of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no longer than years.
2. The data used for security purposes are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
Support in the configuration of your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the browser you are using.
V USER'S RIGHTS
1. Article 13, paragraph 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The Bijondo s.r.l. website therefore intends to inform the user of the existence of: the right of the data subject to request access to personal data from the data controller (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, para. 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, paragraph 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing concerning him/her (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to portability of data (art. 20 EU Regulation); the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, paragraph 3, letter b) D.Legislative Decree 196/2003); the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, erasure, blocking of data, transformation have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, paragraph 3, letter c) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com.
4. If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) - express consent to the use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the <protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see articles 15 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI SECURITY OF PROVIDED DATA
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VII AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to consult this page periodically in order to be always updated on the latest legislative news.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 21/05/2019 in order to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.